Veltha's #Replaceteam is pleased to announce that on the 25th of November at 15:00 CET a brainstorming workshop will be held within the 'EU Let’s Cooperate!' event, organized by InterregEurope: a two-day event dedicated to cross-regional cooperation, taking place on November 24 - from 10:00 to 15:15, and November 25 - from 10:00 to 16:00 CET.
Our session is devoted to exploring interregional collaboration opportunities in the fireld of circular economy: “Brainstorming: possible interregional collaborations on circular economy - supporting the transition in RIS3 Sectors”.
More in detail, the workshop will focus on discussing potentials for interregional cooperation on circular economy, in line with the objectives of the new Programming period 2021-2027.
As Europe needs to quickly and effectively shift toward a more sustainable path, Regions and managing authorities can play a crucial role in facilitating the transition toward a circular economy.
The brainstorming session will allow participants to discuss:
- which regional sectors or value chains show the biggest potential for the transition;
- which RIS3 sector has the biggest potential for the transition;
- which regional sectors are the most resource/pollution intensive and need to transition toward a more sustainable path.
The brainstorming session will help participants in finding possible areas for collaboration, aiming at exploring emerging sinergies and ideas. Participants will have the opportunity to find:
- partners interested in developing together a path for the circular transition in a sector of shared interest;
- more advanced regions willing to support the sectoral transition by cooperating through knowledge transfer and capacity building;
- less advanced regions willing to learn and gain experience on how to facilitate the transition at sectoral level.