The Regional Action Plans were created through the many (online) workshops, the exchange of experiences and knowledge through, for example, stakeholder meetings but also by following topic related webinars and many online study visits due to the Corona pandemic.
The Regional Action Plans are written to strengthen each other's regions in terms of innovation infrastructures and improving regional innovation eco-systems.
A small overview of the different partners per region once again:
- Business Innovation Centre Albacete, Spain
- Province of West-Flanders, Belgium
- The Baltic Institute, Finland
- North-East Regional Development Agency, Romania
- Hanze University of Applied Sciences Groningen, Netherlands
- University of Bremen, Germany
- Agency for Science, Innovation and Technology, Lithuania
The full Regional Action Plans can be found in the library of the TraCS3 website. As of now, December 2021, the partners have enough time in the implementation phase to implement the actions within their own regions.