Interreg Bio4Eco organizes next Monday, 15th November, online event about Sustainable regional bioenergy policies: a game changer. Learned lessons from wood‐based energy sector as a result of CoViD crisis impact:
09:20 – 09:30 Welcome and opening.
09:30 – 09:50 Experiences from Catalonia. Adriano Raddi, Head of logging, forest mechanization and woody biomass group, Forest Science & Technology Centre of Catalonia.
09:50 – 10:50 Opening seminars
• Blas Mola, associate professor in Biomass production & plantation forestry, University on Eastern Finland, School of Forest Sciences.
• Paolo Mori & Luigi Torregiani, Compagnia delle Foreste, Communication and innovation for forests and environment.
10:50 – 11:20 Coffee break
11:20 ‐12:35 Experiences from the project partners (15 min. each):
• Sari Pitkänen, forest and climate expert, Regional Council of North Karelia.
• Ministry of Agriculture of Latvia & Latvian Forest Owners’ Association
• Silvère Gabet, director of technical programs, French Federation of Forest Municipalities.
• Ana Rep, project advisor, Slovenia Forest Service
• Ovidia Caba, director of the Regional Policies and Programming Unit, Regional Development Agency Centru.
12:35 – 13:05 Closing seminar
• Mauro Masiero, associate professor at the Dept. of Land, Environment, Agriculture and Forestry, University of Padua.
13:05 – End of the event
TO REGISTER TO THE EVENT, SEND AN E‐MAIL TO [email protected] BEFORE SUNDAY 14TH NOVEMBER 3 PM CET.