In the period June 28-30, 2022, in the framework of the CD-ETA additional activities, approved for implementation under the IE 5th restricted call for project proposals was held Thematic Seminar No. 2. Thematic Seminar No. 2 was a three-days online event. During the first day, the Thematic Seminar itself took place, where all project partners and stakeholders shared their experiences and gave concrete examples of how cultural organizations in their regions have coped with the challenges of the COVID-19 crisis in order to continue the regional development process. The first day of TS was organized by Partner 7 - Foundation Saint Mary the Royal of Historic Heritage (FSMLRPH), Spain. Presentations delivered:
- Iñaki Arredondo. CEO at Madpixel - Second Canvas. High-quality digital experiences with art and cultural heritage. A digital transformation of cultural institutions.
- Ana María Pérez. Museo Nacional de Escultura (MNE). Museums, institutions of change and resilience.
- Antonio López Pulido. Executive producer at Winwin Audiovisual. How to use 3D technology to promote heritage and make it interesting on a public television channel
- Diego González Aguilera. Full Professor in Engineering at the University of Salamanca. Head of the TIDOP Research Unit. Digital Twin approach in Cultural Heritage taking two success stories: the Medieval Wall of Avila and the Historical Building of the University of Salamanca, as validation of the approach.
- Fernando Brugman. Culture Programme ex-specialist UNESCO. Secretary of the Instituto de Estudios Bercianos. Digitising cultural heritage for post-disaster needs assessments.
- César del Valle. FSMLRPH. 360o virtual tour system in ultra-HD resolution of the ROM (Romanesque and Territory Exhibition Centre).
- Foundation Saint Mary the Royal of Historic Heritage (FSMLRPH): Francisco Balado y José Luis Calvo González. National University of Distance Education (UNED). The cultural heritage of Ponferrada. Towards an integrated management model
- Euroregion PlevenOlt. Diana Miteva and Svetlana Dimitrova-Sotirova. Project "Culture Experiences through Digital environment Using – Culture.EDU".
- Ivo Dimov. Mobile application MiGuide.
- Harghita County Council. Ms. Angéla Ferencz, Manager of Harghita County Cultural Centre. Early Music Festival Miercurea Ciuc 2020 - good practices
- University of Patras. Dr. Konstantinos Antonopoulos, Expert in Regional Development. Digitization of natural and cultural heritage and anti-pandemic measures in Greece
- Association of Municipalities of the Ribera Alta Region. Azahara Rubio, Communications technician. Digitization Department. MANRA. Examples of good practices of digitization of natural and cultural heritage as anti-pandemic measures.
- Foundation for Research and Innovation. Prof. Paolo Nesi, University of Florence. DisitLab: The Smart City as a Cultural Heritage: Digital Twin experience of Florence.
- Regional Development Agency of Gorenjska. Barbara Špehar, Franja Gabrovšek Schmidt - Regional Development Agency of Gorenjska, BSC Kranj; Danaja Batinič – Layer House (SLOVENIA) Digitization of Natural and Cultural Heritage in Conditions of COVID-19 Pandemic in Gorenjska, Slovenia - Best digitalization practices of the Layer House - urban cultural art centre
- Estonian War Museum General Laidoner Museum. Anu Viltrop. Examples of good practices of digitization of natural and cultural heritage in Estonia
On the second day, a virtual study visit took place in Estonia, where partner 8 Estonian War Museum General Laidoner shared how COVID-19 has affected the activities of their institution. Presentations delivered:
- How COVID-19 has affected the number of visitors? Hellar Lill, Director
- Marketing activities during COVID-19 pandemic. Sandra Niinepuu, Head of Marketing and Public Relations
- Our digitization processes in the museum during COVID-19. Liisi Poom, Head Curator of Collections
- Military heritage guide: developing museum outside the museum. Patrik Rang, Strategy Adviser
On the third day took place the Steering Group Meeting where project partners discussed the additional activities implementation.