Proceeding the work for the additional activities of Interreg CESME+, a technical meeting took place among the partners of the project. The additional activities of CESME+ concern the exchange of good practices between the regions involved, in sustainable practices of SMEs, for recovery of the pandemic, through the adoption of the circular economy. The meeting was held online via Zoom platform on 20/01/2022 and it was organized by the lead partner (LP) ANATOLIKI SA. The partnership consists of 7 partners from Greece, Italy, Finland and Bulgaria. Specifically, the partners are:
1. ANATOLIKI SA, Organization for Local Authorities (GR)
2. Metropolitan City of Bologna (IT)
3. ART-ER Joint Stock Consortium Company (IT)
4. Regional Council of South Ostrobothnia (FI)
5. JPYP Business Service (FI)
6. BAMEE, Bulgarian Association of Municipal Environmental Experts (BG)
7. RDF of Central Macedonia (GR)
The main topic of the meeting was the presentation of the progress towards the experience exchange between the partners. Specifically, the partners were called to present a) the identified good practices until now and b) the progress of their work for the regional report on Covid-19 impact, by the means each partner decided to drag data.
A guideline for the report on COVID-19 impact was given and several steps were presented, as a methodology. The contents of the report are:
1. General Description of impact at Regional/National level
2. Impact on the economic sector
3. Impact on the environmental sector
4. Mitigation measures uptaken (policies/ funding/ projects)
According to the above, 4 presentations in each topic followed and ideas of 4 countries were exchanged.