Webinar A: Good practices for limiting the spread of the coronavirus at cultural & heritage sites & events (e.g. on the ground social distancing, use of antiseptic, face masks, testing, etc).
1. Welcome by the Lead Partner Pafos Regional Board of Tourism, Cyprus
2. Purpose of Webinar A and some relevant Good Practices, by Advisory Partner ECTN
3. Good Practices in partners' destinations:
Region of Central Macedonia, Greece
Granada County, Spain
4. Good practices by CHRISTA theme (4 I's):
Intangible Heritage, by Ibertur/LabPATC, University of Barcelona
Industrial Heritage by, University of Rijeka
Heitage Interpretation, by Interpret Europe
Digitisation, by Europena (tbc)
5. Policy implications by Advisory Partner (external expert, University of Thessaly)
6. Discussion, Conclusions and next steps, by Lead Partner/Project Coordinator.