The Hungarian Ministry for National Economy is pleased to announce to organize the Clusters in Europe IV – 2017 international conference in Budapest, Hungary on 30 November - 1 December 2017.
The fourth edition of the conference will serve as a great opportunity for national and regional authorities, policy makers and cluster practitioners to exchange experiences and best practices on clustering policies and for matchmaking. The organizers expect around 200 participants from all over Europe to take part in the event.
The goal the conference this year is to give an overall picture about the European cluster scheme from the beginning to the present, focusing on the triggers and driving forces in different countries, regions that initiated a new network based approach in Europe. On the other hand, the event also aims at identifying the “future treasures of networks” based on previous experience and to find the role of the human factor behind successful networks.
The conference offers keynote lectures and parallel sessions focusing on the following topics:
- From the very first steps to 2017 – Why we started?
- The treasures of future networks – role of human factor
- Cluster and SME perspective after 2020 especially in V4 countries;
- From cluster to cluster cooperation to real business interaction;
- Role of clusters in S3 and I 4.0
- The “SHE” factor.