How much space for culture and creativity as a matrix of economic development in our regions?
Come and find out on Tuesday 23 February at the event <Culture and creativity: opportunities, future challenges and development scenarios> organized by Basilicata Region | ERDF OP 2014-2020 Managing Authority within the Cre:Hub project: policies for cultural CREative industries: the HUB for innovative regional development
We are waiting for you!
Here the link for the registration.
Final Conference Agenda:
- 9.30 Registration and welcome coffee
- 9:45 Welcome greetings | Basilicata Governor | Vito Bard
SESSION 1: POLICIES SUPPORTING CCIS AND FUTURE OUTLOOKS
Introduction by Moderator
- 10:10 Goals and results of the Cre:Hub project for cultural and creative industries Basilicata Region |ERDF Managing Authority and Cre:Hub Project Manager | Antonio Bernardo
- 10:20 PROJECT VIDEO AND BROCHURE
- 10:30 Policies for the development of the cultural systems. The three-year plan for entertainment | Basilicata Region, Cultural, Tourist and International Cooperation Systems Office | Patrizia Minardi
- 10:40 "Notice for the support of entrepreneurial activities for cultural and natural attractors": results| Basilicata Region | Dep. Development Policies, Training&Research|Maria Carmela Panetta
- 10:50 Strategies to support culture. The role of businesses | Sole Administrator Sviluppo Basilicata| Gabriella Megale
- 11:00 Culture as a tourist promotion action, synergies between tourism and CCIs as a factor of competitiveness| APT (Territorial Promotion Agency of Basilicata) |Antonio Nicoletti
- 11:10 Interreg Europe state of play: cooperation on CCIs |Project Officer Interreg Europe Secretariat | Ilaria Ramaglion
- 11:30 CREATIVE BREAK
SESSION 2: COMPARING GOOD PRACTICES AND EUROPEAN EXPERIENCES | PANEL DISCUSSION
- 11:40 - 13:15
- Matera ECOC 2019 Fondazione Matera – Basilicata 2019
- The 6C Cluster Central Transdanubian Regional Innovation Agency Nonprofit Ltd.
- The LX Factory case ADIST
- IRPAC: the research infrastructure for the cultural and creative industry sector in Basilicata CNR
- The law on cultural rights Direccion General de Cultura de Navarra
- The Carolina Creative Quarter Regional Development Agency Centru
- Initiative “radi!” (create!): 10-year experience of highlighting Ministry of Culture of the Republic Latvia & Creativity Lab
- Regional policies supporting CCIs and the culture and creativity cluster of FVG Region Autonomous Region Friuli Venezia Giulia
- 13:15 Conclusions and final greetings |Basilicata Regional Councillor for work and training | Francesco Cupparo