The Eurostars programme is a funding and support programme, aimed at R&D-performing SMEs that wish to exploit the benefits that come with international collaboration.
Eurostars projects are:
- started and led by an SME, but it can also include other types of organisations like large companies, universities, research organisations and more.
- involve at least two partners from two different Eurostars participating country,
- involve at least one other partner from another Eurostars participating country,
- last no longer than three years, and
- the result of collaboration should be products, processes or services that can be easily commercialised.
Eurostars is a European joint programme, co-funded from the national budgets of 37 EUREKA countries and by the European Union.
Current call is open for applications between 21 January 2022 and 24 March 2022 at 14:00 CET.
Find more information on Eureka network website.