EV Energy organises its 3rd Project Conference on the 12 and 13 April 2018. This time, the venue is Stockholm, the location of our project partner Stockholm County Council, who is at the same time the organiser of this two-day long conference.
Stockholm undoubtedly is one of the frontrunner regions in Europe when it comes to sustainable mobility and yet they plan to speed up the transition towards the electrification of road transport. By 2030, Stockholm county’s ambition is to:
- Boost electrified road freight and passenger transports
- Multiply the number of public charging stations
- Introduce widespread vehicle-to-grid solutions
Within the framework of the conference we will discuss how to increase the pace of electrification and exchange knowledge from across Europe. During the event we will present good practices from Amsterdam, Barcelona, Rome, Flevoland (Netherlands) and Kaunas (Latvia). You will have the opportunity to meet experts and network with people from different European countries, who work on climate change issues and the transition to e-vehicles.
What’s the conference programme about?
- Representatives from the city of Stockholm will present how to achieve 1000 charging stations in a short period of time
- Experts from Stockholm meet EV Energy project members in Peer-to-peer talks
- Study visit to Hammarby Sjöstad to explore how the platform Electricity is involving citizens
- Study visit to Stockholm Royal Seaport, the largest urban development area in Sweden designated with an environmental profile
- Presentation of the situation in Sweden and innovative projects in Sweden and Europe
- Panel discussion and mingle