The third FRIDGE Joint Workshop will be held online on the 18th of November 2020 from 9:00 am to 12:00 am (CET). In the Workshop the FRIDGE partners will present Good Practices dealing with market reach of local food products. A special focus will also be directed for Good Practices from Upper Franconia, Germany where the physical event was originally supposed to take place. The event will also address the issue of COVID-19 effects on the Food Industry.
The FRIDGE partners welcome you all to join the workshop and listen more on the Good Practices identified in the project!
Program of the event
- 8:45 – 9:00 Virtual Morning Coffee - Opening the lines
- 9:00 - 9:10 Welcoming words 1 (KErn, Katharina Distler and Robin Ehrhardt)
- 9:10 - 9:15 Welcoming words 2 (LP, Balázs Kiss)
- 9:15 - 10:30 Good Practice Presentations from FRiDGE partner regions
Trilogy of Platforms from State of Bavaria, Germany
Völgység Kincse Social Cooperative from Tolna County, Hungary
Szekler Product Trademark from Harghita County, Romania
Food Province Label from South Ostrobothnia, Finland
Agrifood partnership of Western Macedonia, Greece
Tasteful East Flanders from East-Flanders, Belgium
- 10:30 - 10:45 The results of the SME survey conducted in the partner regions with regards to SME competitiveness factors presented by prof. Hans De Steur, Ghent University
- 10:45 - 11:00 Coffee break
- 11:00 - 11:30 Presentation of the Bavarian Cluster for Nutrition presented by Johanna Kallenbach, Bavaria Cluster for Nutrition
- 11:30 - 11:45 COVID-19 in the Food Industry - effects and solutions in Europe and in the Partner Regions
- 11:45 - 12:00 Roundtable discussion about the possible support and solutions for combating the negative effects of the COVID-19
The registration for the event is open until 16th of November.
Welcome! Tervetuloa! καλωσήρθατε! Üdvözlöm ! Willkommen! Welkom!
Download the agenda in pdf-format here.