The Competence Centre for Nutrition from Bavaria, Germany (KErn) would like to welcome all FRIDGE partners and stakeholders in the online Study Visit in Bavaria on February 1st (01.02.2022). This intensive full-day meeting will offer you an opportunity to listen great speakers who will introduce you to Bavarian good practices both from the side of service providers and food companies using these services to help them grow and strive. They will explain to you how they succeeded as well as will be open to answer any questions you might have during a Q&A session following each presentation.
We organise this extra study visit to Bavaria following the popular demand. We are happy to promote our Good Practices and share the knowledge with our partners who wish to utilise these practices in their action plans.
Be there with us! Check out the agenda attached below and make sure to register before January 28th.
Also, do not miss reading more about Good Practices from our region! Check the links below:
Please also see a brochure created by KErn about the Food Cluster Bavaria and Kulmbach as its capital.
The agenda for the meeting
Tuesday, 01.02.2022, 9:00-16:00 CET
- 09:00 - 09:45 Welcome
- 09:45 – 10:15 Presentation: Food Cluster Bavaria (Speaker: Eva Stetter, Food Cluster Bavaria; Q&A)
- 10:15 – 10:30 Short Break
- 10:30 – 11:00 Presentation: FSIWS Food Incubator (Speaker: Marlies Resch; Q&A)
- 11:00 – 11:30 Presentation: SME in cooperation with the Food Inkubator - The company tells how the Food Inkubator has helped them; Q&A
- 11:30 – 12:00 Follow-up discussion Time for joint discussions, networking and questions.
- 12:00 – 13:00 Break
- 13:00 – 13:30 Presentation: Trilogy Platforms (Speaker: Robin Ehrhardt, Kern; Q&A)
- 13:30 – 14:20 Presentation: Premium strategy & Premium Products (Genuss Schätze Bayern) (Speaker: Miriam Korber, LfL; Q&A)
- 14:20 – 14:30 Short Break
- 14:30 – 15:15 Presentation: Best Practice SME - Experience report and presentation of the company Butchery (Metzgerei) Strobel.
- 15:15 – 16:00 Follow-up discussion: Time for joint discussions, networking and questions.
Join our meeting through this link.
If it is the first time, you join a meeting via Webex, you can get some tips here.
To make the meeting as interesting and interactive as possible, we use two applications at the meeting. Additional to Webex, we will use the Conceptboard. This can be used to ask questions about the presentations. Here is the link to the app.