Join us Thursday 28 October
2pm to 5pm UK TIME / 3pm to 6pm CET
Registration is now open for online sustainability conference The Future is Green, taking place Thursday 28 October. As part of Green Screen, funded by Interreg Europe, the conference will examine and celebrate the developments made in sustainable best practice from the eight contributing partners of the project over the last five years.
Register now - Hopin
Hosted by Film London Chief Executive Adrian Wootton, the conference will begin with a keynote address from Left Bank Pictures CEO and Executive Producer of The Crown, Andy Harries, discussing how the production has set and achieved its own environmental targets. Also hear from a variety of industry figures including environmental experts, producers, artist-filmmakers and European film commissions on panels discussing what makes a sustainable film and how exactly to implement change on a production, infrastructure and innovation, and how the stories we tell on screen can inspire change in behaviour and attitude.
- Alvaro Longoria, film director, executive producer and actor
- Louise Smith, Environmental Expert, The British Film Commission and the Grid Project
- Joanna Gallardo, Institutional Relations Manager, Film Paris Region
- Zuzana Bieliková, Senior Film Executive, Slovak Film Commission
- Ronny Fritsche, Environmental Expert and film producer