The partnership has delivered the following key outputs:
- A toolbox that serves as a set of recommendations by outlining different dimensions of policy development by bringing in the concrete experiences from the HERICOAST partner regions.
- The identification of 19 good practices, 15 of them validated by PLP experts.
- 6 regional action plans with a number of measures for the improvement of Regional Operational Programmes and other regional development policies.
REGIONAL ACTION PLANS
- 61 policy learning events counting both regional workshops with stakeholders and interregional workshops with project partners.
- 40 people from project partners and their stakeholders has reported an increased professional capacity due to their participation in interregional cooperation activities.
- The project has made 60 appearances in local and regional media.
- 690 average number of sessions on the project pages per reporting period
The project has reported the following key results:
In Romania, Italy and Spain 4 European Territorial Cooperation programmes, measures inspired by the cooperation were implemented in the field tackled by the project. By September 2020 this measured had effected allocation of 2,017,464.53 EUR of Structural Funds.
In Norway and Ireland 4 other regional policy instruments measures inspired by the cooperation were implemented in the field tackled by the project. These measures had by September 2020 influenced the allocation of 784,298.08 EUR of other funds.