An online meeting in Sweden, Östersund in collaboration with Mid Sweden University will take place on 19th and 20th January 2022. Please find more information in these two reports and find the full agenda below:
Wednesday 19th of January 2022
- 10:00-10:30 Welcome to Partner meeting by Håkan Wiklund, Pro vice-chancellor Mid Sweden University, Karin Nygård Skalman, Project Leader Mid Sweden University, Rima R. Dijkstra, InnoHEIs Project Leader Hanze University of Applied Science
- 10:40-11:20 The smart specializations strategies of the different regions, Jämtland/Härjedalen and Västernorrland. Presentation of the two Smart Specialisation Strategy ( S3) of the Regions of Jämtland/ Härjedalen and Västernorrland and its implementation. S3 strategist Maria Kumpula and Malin Vedin
- 11:20-12.00 Research & Innovation Infra Structure at Mid Sweden University. Presentation of the R & D Centers of Mid Sweden University, Faculty of Human Science ( Professor and Decan, Anna Olofsson, and the Faculty of Science, Media and Technology ( Professor and Decan Hans-Erik Nilsson).
- 12:00 - 13:00 Lunch Break
- 13:00-13:20 Presentation of the Survey of Research and Innovation Infrastructures in Middle Norrland, Identified gaps -
- 13:20 – 14:40 Workshop - Peer Review in Middle Norrland region, group discussions based on the Gaps identified.
- 14: 40 -15:00 Summing up WS and thank you for today
Thursday 20th of January
- 10:00-10:10 Good morning and Welcome,
- 10:10-11:20 How does the ERDF, European Regional Development Fund contribute to regional growth in Middle Norrland, Sweden. Presentations by the Managing Authority, (Tillväxtverket) Peter Larsson and the Middle Norrland partnership (decision board) for European Regional Development Fund, (represented by MIUN – Pro vice chancellor and Professor Håkan Wiklund and the Region of Jämtland and Härjedalen and the Region of Västernorrland, Sara Nylund,( politician & vice chairman of the partnership).
- 11:20-11:50 Panel discussion and Q&A - How can Higher Educational Institutes (HEIs) and their research infrastructure enlarge their role and become a key stakeholder for regional development in Middle Norrland?
- 11:50-12:00 Summary
- 12.00 – 13.00 Lunch Break
- 13:00-14:30 Presentations of Good Practice Examples in Sweden/Middle Norrland
- Risk and Crisis RC – how did this area Risk and Crisis become an important Research Center? How is it used in the regional and national context? Professor Susanna Öhman & Head of Unit Kari Phil.
- Municipalities and MIUN, how does it work? – Professor Hans Erik Nilsson
- STC - Sensible Things that Communicate research center in collaboration with the cluster Bron – How does it work? what is the key to success? – Professor Mattias O’Nils, MIUN
- E-tour RC , How has this research area, tourism been developed ? How does it interact with the regional and national actors , what are the success factors?– Associate Professor Robert Pettersson, MIUN
- E-Health – Smart caring, successful projects in Horizon Europe how come? Region Jämtland Härjedalen, project leader Marie Sherman & Ioannis Amarantidis
- 14.45 – 15.00 Summary and final conclusions. End of meeting
- 16.00 – 17.00 Steering group meeting for partners.