On January 20th, the INNO Industry partners will hold the last study visit corresponding to the first phase of the project. In this case, and due to the global situation caused by the COVID pandemic, the visit will take place virtually and the host partner will be the Slovak Business Agency, who will focus the presentations on cluster support and transformation towards industry 4.0.
The speakers who will participate in the event will be:
- Martin Svoboda, Director of the Innovation Department, Ministry of Economy of the SR, expert in innovation policy and support mechanisms in research, development, and innovation.
- Vladimír Borza, Associate Trainer in Cluster Management Excellence, ESCA Cluster Benchmarking Expert, and ESCA Cluster GOLD Expert, Slovak Innovation and Energy Agency.
- Renáta Magulová, ESCA Cluster Benchmarking Expert and ESCA Cluster GOLD Expert, Slovak Innovation and Energy Agency.
- Ján Václav, Member of the Presidium of the Slovak Chamber of Commerce and Industry (SCCI) and Director of the regional SCCI in Trenčín, Slovak Plastic Cluster.
- Miriama Hučková, Executive Director and Expert in policy development for innovation and international cooperation, IT Valley Košice.
- Martina Maláková, President and Coordinator, Industrial Innovation Cluster, GAIA-X HUB.
- Zuzana Betáková, Chief manager for Creative Point, Slovak Business Agency.