After two years of on-site and virtual study visits and periodic meetings to exchange experiences and analyze good practices about digitalization policies and initiatives around Europe, the action plans prepared by each of the INNO Industry partners have finally been made public.
These action plans include for every region some actions selected in the framework of the project which will be implemented in Phase 2 of the project, which will end in January 2023.
The action planes developed details on how the lessons learnt and exchange of experience from the interregional cooperation will be exploited in order to improve the regional policy instruments. They specify the nature of the actions to be implemented, their time frame, stakeholders involved, the costs and funding sources.
Each of the action plans can be consulted through the following links:
- ACTION PLAN PP1 - Slovenia (Regional Development Agency Posavje).
- ACTION PLAN PP2 - Austria (ecoplus. The Business Agency of Lower Austria).
- ACTION PLAN PP3 - Latvia (Ministry of Economics of the Republic of Latvia).
- ACTION PLAN PP4 - Spain (AMUEBLA | Innovative Business Association of Furniture Manufacturers in Murcia).
- ACTION PLAN PP5 - Portugal (CIEBI - Business and innovation Centre of Beira Interior).
- ACTION PLAN PP6 - Sweden (RISE Research Institutes of Sweden).
- ACTION PLAN PP7 - Slovakia (SBA - Slovak Business Agency).
- ACTION PLAN PP8 - Hungary (West-Pannon Regional and Economic Development).
- ACTION PLAN PP9 - Romania (Romanian Cluster Association - CLUSTERO).
- ACTION PLAN PP10 - United Kingdom (Buckinghamshire Business First).