Interreg Europe is launching its new 2021-2027 Programme. The new call will open on the 5th of April and participants can apply until the 31st May 2022 at 12:00 (noon - Brussels time).
Below you will find a draft version of the new program manual as well as the terms of reference for the first call.
- Examine the call's supporting documentation (drafts);
- On April 5, 2022, join #europecooperates to learn more about the call and propose your project ideas;
- Find out whether your country is hosting an information day about our new initiative and the call;
- Now is the time to use their online network to find project partners;
- You will soon be able to submit your project concept to their new website and receive feedback.
Interreg Europe will announce dates for online Q&A sessions in early March to clarify any area of project development or the terms of reference. They will be hosting a series of project development webinars at the end of April.
Keep an eye on Interreg Europe's website for additional open calls project support.