Yes, you saw it right, we will continue our Islands project for another year. A big result of the first 2 phases of Islands project was creating the Tipping Guide. This Guide was made in the pre-covid-19 era. Based on the new experiences and practices (like diversification and digitalisation), the Tipping Guide will be adapted to deal with Covid recovery and resilience in the extension. Workshops and pilot project op Azores.
On day 3 of the final meeting Islands starts the extension phase (end date 21 December 2022): making concrete arrangements for our additional year of policy learning and the pilot action.
- More Best Practices
- Adjusted/Added Tools & Links (like to energy modelling)
- Digitization Development & Tests (Modules) •
- Extra: miniworkshop SDG based Mission formulation
The Danish partner has the honour of organizing the first workshop. The topic of their workshop is Samsoes climate accounting and climate action plan
Partners in this phase are
- The Netherlands, Provincie Fryslân (Lead partner)
- Denmark, Samsoe Energy Academy
- Portugal (Madeira), ARDITI (Regional Agency for the Development of Research Technology and Innovation)
- Estonia, Saaremaa Municipality Government
- Portugal (Azores), Regional Under Secretary of the Presidency – Regional Government of the Azores
More information soon on our website!