Due to the uncertainty of the pandemic context, this event will be predominantly online. The planned technical visits will be postponed to a later stage to allow a larger number of participants.
Taking advantage of the thematic synergies between the PriMaaS and CISMOB Projects led by the LP, all the exchanging experiences forums will be open to all partners and stakeholders of both projects on 26th and 27th January 2022. The Steering and Working Group Meetings will take place on 28th January 2022.
The plan includes the following sessions:
Day 1 – 26th January
- 14h00 CET Thematic Conference I: European Cooperation towards Smart and Integrated Mobility
- 16h00 CET Building Capacity Workshop I: COVID-19 and mobility - New challenges and solutions
Day 2 – 27th January
- 14h00 CET Thematic Conference II: ICT and automation towards sustainable mobility
- 16h00 CET Building Capacity Workshop II: Linking urban and rural areas
Day 3 – 28th January
- PriMaaS/CISMOB Internal Meetings
Please click on the links below for more details about the full agenda and registration link.
Stay tuned, and don't miss our news about the next event!