The RESINDUSTRY Project was launched in August 2019 with the aim of facilitating knowledge exchange and good practices among partner regions. After three years of dedication, the project is ending, and its final dissemination event will take place on the 26th of April 2023 in Prague.
Over the years, the RESINDUSTRY project has organized a wide range of activities aimed at promoting the exchange of experiences, thanks to various interregional events, study visits, and workshops were held to share experiences and foster learning.
At the final dissemination event, partners will have the opportunity to present their policy changes and the impact that the project has had on their regions.
26th April_ Final dissemination event_PH2
Venue: MINISTRY OF INDUSTRY AND TRADE CZ
09:00-09:30 h. Registration.
09:30-09:40 h. Welcome Speech- CTU UCEEB
09:40-10:00 h. Interreg Europe programme introduction.
10:00-10:45 h. Project partners presentation- achieved changes in the Policy Instruments financing of RES in industry.
- LP- Czech Technical University in Prague, Czech Republic.
- PP2- Lab University of Applied Sciences, Finland.
- PP3- Consortium Extremadura Energy Agency, Spain.
10:45- 11:00 h. Coffee break.
11:00- 12:30 h. Project partners presentation- achieved changes in the Policy Instruments financing of RES in industry.
- PP4- Tartu Regional Energy Agency, Estonia
- PP5- Marshal Office of Świętokrzyskie Region, Poland.
- PP6- Vorarlberg University of Applied Sciences, Austria.
- PP7- Ministry for GOZO, Malta.
12:00-12:30 h. Exchange of experience with the Interreg Europe Programme.