On December 16th (9.00 - 12.30 CET) the Interreg Europe project RESOLVE will organise a final online conference to present the results achieved over the last 4 years of project's lifetime.
It will represent a great opportunity to explore the lessons learnt and the actions implemented at local level thanks to the interregional exchange among the 8 project partners: City of Roermond (NL), Erasmus Centre for Urban, Port and Transport Economics BV (NL), Municipality of Reggio Emilia (IT), Transport for Greater Manchester (UK), Municipality of Maribor (SI), Kronoberg County Administration Board (SE), Almada City Council (PT), City of Warsaw (PL), Moravian-Silesian Region (CZ).
Moreover, during the event participants will have the chance to actively discuss the 4 best solutions implemented by project partners through the organization of 4 parallel in-depth sessions:
- Bike Sharing - This session will focus on the do’s and don’ts of bike sharing systems, which have become very popular in many European cities.
- Parklets - The repurposing of on-street parking is gaining attention in many cities: it’s time to give space back to the people!
- Pedestrian areas - Residents and visitors like to spend their time (and money) in attractive urban areas. Very often these areas are for pedestrians only!
- Monitoring Retail and Mobility - Motorists are the best customers: true or false? This is a hot issue in many cities but only when you measure it you know something about it
Registration is compulsory to attend the webinar: content.acquire.nl/registrationform-resolve-final-event
Agenda of the day:
• 09:00 – 09:30 Welcome and registration
• 09:30 – 09:55 Words of welcome and introduction
Simone van Trier (daily moderator)
Rens Evers – Vice Mayor City of Roermond
• 09:40 – 09:55 Interreg Europe: State of play and outlook
Verena Priem – Interreg Europe
• 09:55 – 10:10 RESOLVE: Urban Retail and Sustainable Mobility
Dr. G. Mingardo (Erasmus UPT)
• 10:10 – 10:50 Parallel sessions: Bike Sharing + Parklets
Sessions moderated by Simone van Trier (Bike Sharing) and Giuliano Mingardo (Parklets)
• 10:50 – 11:10 Coffee break
• 11:10 – 11:50 Parallel sessions: Pedestrian Areas + Monitoring Retail and Mobility
Sessions moderated by Simone van Trier (Pedestrian Areas) and Giuliano Mingardo (Monitoring)
• 11:50 – 12:20 Panel discussion
Simone van Trier + Giuliano Mingardo + Cees-Jan Pen (Fontys University of Applied Science) + Audience
• 12:20 – 12:30 Wrap up and Closure
Simone van Trier and Paul Hamaekers (City of Roermond)