Today, Retrace project turns 1 year old!
The first 12 months of project brought with them stimulating challenges and brilliant results achieved by the 8 partners of the project from Italy, Spain, France, Slovenia and Romania.
Among the main achievements the following can be mentioned:
- 4 Field Visits in the three partner regions and in The Netherlands
- 32 Good Practices of Circular Economy and Systemic Design exchanged
- 5 Holistic Diagnosis assessing the state of the art of the 5 partner regions with respect to Circular Economy related policies
- 5 Regional Dissemination Events, one in each country, with more than 250 attendees
- 5 Stakeholder Groups formed in the partner regions, involving more than 70 entities
- 4 Videos showing the Good Practices visited during the Field Visits
- 1 brochure sent to over 700 contacts
Retrace, which will last until March 2020, is currently half way of its first phase that will be completed by next year with the definition of 5 Regional Action Plans for the development of Circular Economy oriented policies in the partner regions. The second phase, from 2018 to 2020, will be devoted to the implementation of these plans.
Politecnico di Torino, Lead Partner of the project, realized a poster to celebrate Retrace’s birthday and to congratulate all partners for the great job done so far.
Keep on following the journey of Retrace on our website, on YouTube and on the social media through the hashtags #retrace #interregeurope