The 11th Interregional Working Group Meeting will be organized on 22nd November in Brussels. The meeting is dedicated to the thematic work of the 6th project semester that is focussing on the development of action plans by each region for the improvement of the specific policy instrument – the Regional Innovation Policy. For that purpose S3Chem partners will review the recommendations for improvements that have been developed in previous semester with focus on stakeholder involvement, project generation, funding instruments and evaluation. The results will be discussed together with members from the ECRN (European Chemical Regions Network) and the partner regions’ representatives in Brussels who are expected to attend the meeting.
09:00 - 12:30
Interregional Working Group Meeting - Progress of Project Implementation, Organisation, Dissemination
- Presentations on Action Plan Development
- Management, Organisation and Dissemination
13:30 - 16:30
Developing Actions to Promote Future Innovation Cooperation in Chemical Regions
- Overview of S3Chem Results and Action Plans
- Interregional Innovation Investments 2021-27
- Committee of the Regions View on Interregional Cooperation
- Vanguard Initiative Contribution to Innovation Cooperation
- ECRN Promoting Chemical Regions in Europe
- Initiation of S3Platform for Chemistry
- Trilateral Cooperation of Chemical Regions Limburg, NRW, Flanders
18:00 Evening Event "Bauhaus - Modernism - Magdeburg in the 1920's"