Smart grids are a key enabler for the energy transition and a driver of green recovery for many regions in Europe. The regional scale is relevant to address the challenges related to a decentralised energy generation and identify solutions that meet territorial needs.
- How can public policies accelerate this transition?
- How can we support the emergence of new business models at a regional level?
- What is the role of public authorities in uniting stakeholders and fostering collaboration across the value chain?
SET-UP project partners, coming from 6 European regions, will share their experience and present concrete examples of public support delivered to ambitious smart grid projects in their regions.
What can you expect?
- A high-level conference featuring representatives of regional, national and European authorities, with emphasis on policy actions implemented within the project
- Thematic sessions to address specific smart-grid related topics with a technical approach, based on case studies from partner regions.
More information is coming your way soon about the programme. Follow us on social media under #SetupProject and our website not to miss any updates.