Welcome to the SmartEdge projects last two workshops. We invite you to participate in two fully digital events where we share solutions, good examples and discuss challenges relatet to renewable energy and energy systems in buildings (WS4) and in transport (WS5).
We will use web tools such as Kahoot, Mural and Teams in our planetary sessions, group discussions and break out sessions. Remember to save the dates and we see you the 23th and 24th of November, and 9th and 11th of December.
Follow this link to register for the public event 23rd of November. For more information regarding WS4 send an e-mail to: [email protected]
Follow this link to register for the public event 9th of December. For more information regarding WS5 send an e-mail to: [email protected], [email protected] or [email protected]
Programme WS4 23.11.20
• 10:00 - Welcome Maria Cristina Pinoschi, Head of Infrastructure Sector, Metropolitan City of Milan
• 10:10 - Circular Economy in building: the experience of Metropolitan City of Milan , Roberta Gadda and Alda Scacciante, Metropolitan City of Milan
• 10:30 - Metropizza: wooden oven and clean air , Francesca Hugony, ENEA
• 10:50 - Energy and sustainability for PAs , Luca Colasuonno and Patrizia Pistochini, ENEA
• 11:10 - Experience of Lombardy Region within ROP ERDF 2014 – 2020 on public buildings’ energy efficiency , Valentina Sachero, Lombardy Region
• 11:30 - Break
• 11:45 - Partners‘ Best Practice presentations on Energy Efficiency in Building
Viken County Council , Brandenburg, Barcelona Metropolitan Region, Stockholm region, Innovhub SSI, Krakow Metropolis Association, Ilfov County Council, Romanian Ministry of Environment
• 13:00 - Wrap up and closure