The partners of the Interreg Europe project SMARTY will share experiences on national and regional initiatives related to Digital Innovation and Skills in Industry 4.0. The meeting will be organized around two thematic sessions, providing a space for interregional learning and cooperation.
Interreg Europe project SMARTY is establishing a common basis for policy learning among its members in order to deal with the main challenges hampering the diffusion of Industry 4.0 solutions and their enabling potential into the European SME ecosystem.
9.30 - 9.45 Official welcome of the Region of Castilla y León
Regional representative of the Government of Castilla y León, SMARTY Partner.Santiago Cuesta-López, General Manager - ICAMCyL Foundation, SMARTY Partner.
09.45-11.35 Interregional Thematic Seminar Session I
Facilitator: Tonny Velin – Industry 4.0 Factory Solutions (i4FS), Managing Director and President of CENTIC, the Technological Centre of Information Technologies and Communications of the Region of Murcia
Regional case presentation (15 min)
Castilla y León, a Region committed to digitalisation
Beatriz Casado Sáenz, Director of Innovation and Entrepreneurship Department.Institute for Business Competitiveness of Castilla y León (ICE)
➢ SMARTY good practice showcases – Part I (75 min)
- Prato (IT): “Skills for the digital transition in the textile sector” PRISMA'straining programme
Prof. Mauro Lombardi - University of Florence.
- West Yorkshire (UK): “Digital Apprenticeships in England”
Martin Jenkins, Director of Training - Textile Centre of Excellence.
- Castilla y León (ES): “Methodologies for innovation and best practices in Industry 4.0 for SMEs”
Juan Manuel Corchado – Air Institute.
- Vzhodna Slovenija (SL): “Future key skills and competences for I4.0 (SRIPs as a foundation for the digital transition)”
Ines Gergorić and Andreja Hlišč – Chamber of Commerce of Slovenia
- Tuscany (IT): “The technological district of Tuscany for the Advanced Manufacturing. Focus on the new engineered process to design and create digital profiles and skills needed for the digital transformation”
Lorna Vatta and Prof. Gualtiero Fantoni – Gate 4.0
➢ Roundtable: “What strategies based in the capacity of SMEs in training are causing the greatest increase in business development in digital innovation and skills in industry 4.0?” (20 min)
11.35-11.55 Coffee break
11.55-13.45 Interregional Thematic Seminar Session II: Interregional Thematic Seminar Session II
Facilitator and introduction: Antonio Novo – Cluster IDiA, General Manager.
The importance of the increasing skills/capacity building in adapting I4.0 solutions among SMEs (15 min)
SMARTY good practice showcases – Part II (75 min)
- Mazowieckie (PL): “Integrated approach to the development of competencesfor the implementation of Industry 4.0 among SMEs”
Julian Malaka, Future Industry Platform.
- Lapland (FI): “FrostBit Software Lab – learning and innovation environmentforeseeing the SMEs I4.0 skills and capacity building needs”
Erson Halili, Researcher - Lapland University of Applied Sciences.
- West Yorkshire (UK): “Leeds City Region Skills for Growth Programme”
Jane Green, Service Manager - Skills for Business.
- Catalunya (ES): "Supporting the Catalan business ecosystem's transition to I4.0with technology training and education via Innovation Hub services"
Jim Ahtes - i2CAT
- Mazowieckie (PL): “X-Industry Hackathons as a novel way of boosting learning, skills and competencies for digital transformation”
Tomasz Bober, Project Manager - UNIMOS Alliance.
➢ Roundtable: “What strategies based in the capacity of SMEs in training are causing the greatest increase in business development in digital innovation and skills in industry 4.0?” (15 min)
13.45-14.00 Conclusions from the Interregional Thematic sessions and closing 4th SMARTY ITS event
Santiago Cuesta-López, ICAMCyL Foundation General Manager, SMARTY Partner.