The 4th Spanish stakeholder meeting of the SMEPlus project took place on 15 November 2021. The meeting was attended by representatives of the following SMEPlus stakeholders from Spain:
- Regional Directorate for Energetic Transition and Climate Change,
- Regional Directorate for Reindustrialisation, Innovation and Internationalisation,
- Regional Directorate of European Funds and the Office in Brussels,
- Regional Directorate for Housing,
- Business Federation of La Rioja (FER),
- Professional Association of Electric and Renewable Energy Installators (AIER), and
- National Association of Producers of Photovoltaic Energy (ANPIER).
The meeting focused on the concretisation of the actions following the feedback received by the Joint Secretariat on the delivery of the first draft of the action plan. The draft action plan is now ready and being assessed.