Finance4SocialChange's Accelerating Investment Readiness, AIR for short, is carrying out a number of interesting initiatives aimed at impact investing and social entrepreneurship.
The project aims at joining impact investing and social entrepreneurship for more positive social change. Imagine acquiring useful impact skills and excelling as one of the best social ventures in the international pitch competition! Join the #AirCompetition & #AirMOOC now.
- The MOOC consists of three modules:
- Measuring & Managing Social Impact
- Building an Impact Focused Strategy
- What is Social Finance & Impact Investing
- Business Planning, Management & Governance
- Growth, Transfer & Scaling
- Communicating Impact Effectively
Registration to this MOOC is free of charge.
At the same time, organisations operating or based in the Danube Region that have a clear, positive and measurable social or ecological impact can enter the AIR Competition, whereby 4 winners can win 10 000 €, face-to-face support and expert coaching. Deadline for applications is 31st of May 2020.
Click here for more details on the MOOC and the Competition.