During the second semester of the Success Road Interreg Europe Project, the consortium made the best out of the lockdown measures taken across the globe because of the COVID-19 pandemic and focused on desk research, drafting policy learning guidelines and outcomes that will support an easier transfer of EU family businesses. This newsletter edition will focus on two of our partner-countries: Lithuania and Poland.
In this edition:
- New Success Road Interreg Europe Project Video
- Why do family businesses fail to succeed?
- What can be done to improve the business transfer success rate?
- Poland’s family businesses policy
- How EU family businesses will help the economic recovery after COVID-19 pandemic?
You can read the newsletter HERE!