After the three workshops from the TITTAN Covid-19 project showcasing good practices which have been implemented and have been essential in the fight against COVID19, it is time now for the Final event of TITTAN project.
In this Final Conference the project partners will show and share the lessons learned during the fight against the Covid-19 pandemic. They will also deepen in practices that have been key in this fight in each of the regions: Galicia (lead partner), Basque Country, Saxony, Lombardy, and Scotland.
It will be a good opportunity to conclude the TITTAN project that has been sharing experiences and lessons learned in the field of health innovation for 6 years.
We hope that you are able to join us and hear about all the interesting activities!
Follow the event on streaming through these links:
Link English: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY9XXLfSjqA
Link Spanish: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2VN0ibUg2Y
Date: 27 September 2022
The Agenda contents are as follows:
10:00 (GMT+1) - Welcome and Introduction
10:30 Session 1 - Galicia, Basque Country and Lombardy
• Galicia – Good practices in response to Covid-19 and the vaccination strategy.
• Basque Country – Good practices in response to Covid-19, Teleconsultations and videocalls in Osakidetza.
• Lombardy – Good practices in response to Covid-19, the first weeks of the pandemic in the first European region to be severely affected.
12:00 - Break
12:30 - Session 2 - Saxony and Scotland
• Saxony – Good practices in response to Covid-19: Regional hospital clustering in a healthcare system with independent hospitals.
• Scotland – Good practices in response to Covid-19: Decision Support COVID 19
13:30 - Debate
14:00 - Closure
Complete Agenda: projects2014-2020.interregeurope.eu/tittan/library/
The TITTAN Covid-19 Project partners are:
Galician Health Knowledge Agency, Basque Foundation for Health, Research and Innovation, Regional Foundation for Biomedical Research, Healthy Saxony, Digital Health and Care Innovation Centre