If the WINPOL partners have been quiet for so long it is because they have been working hard on their Action Plans.
You can now read more details on 3 Action Plans as the complete document is availab
The Action Plan for Gijón developed by EMULSA counts with 3 actions:
- Action 1: Implementation of a pilot pay-as-you-throw scheme
- Action 2: Implementation of a new system of mowing and pruning waste collection in the peripheral and rural areas of Gijón
- Action 3: Use of a waste compactor roller to improve the service provided in the civic amenity sites (CAS)
Read what these actions are about in the Action Plan Gijón.
The Action Plan for Maribor is made up of two actions:
- Action 1: Development of an underground waste collection system
- Action 2: Installation of small mobile civic amenity sites in pedestrian zone
Details of these two actions are in the Action Plan Maribor.
Region of Crete
The actions in Crete are linked mainly to mainly pay-as-you-throw, waste collection optimization, and data collection and sharing.
- Action 1: Set-up of a data collection equipment for the bio-waste collected in Heraklion;
- Action 2: Development of a platform to monitor waste flows and optimise the supply chain at municipal level;
- Action 3: Development of a platform to monitor the waste of the Green Points at regional level and share data with users;
- Action 4: Introduction of PAYT systems funding opportunities for municipalities
Discover these actions in detail in the Action Plan Region of Crete.