The regenerative power of family businesses - Transgenerational entrepreneurship
What is it about family businesses that enables them to stay ahead of the competition?
What is the secret to their staying power and their capacity to grow successfully from decade to decade and from generation to generation?
And how do they continue to nurture and sustain their founders’ entrepreneurial spirt?
The STEP Project Global Consortium and KPMG Private Enterprise set out to find the answers to these questions.
Read KPMG Private Enterprise's publication HERE!!
- Page 08: Global survey highlights
- Page 10: Transgenerational entrepreneurship and the staying power of family businesses
- Page 12: Entrepreneurial orientation
- Page 34: Entrepreneurial families
- Page 37: Business-first families
- Page 40: Family-first businesses