Regional stakeholders of TraCS3 representing the smart city ecosystem and the health and well-being ecosystem were invited to spend the morning together, hear about the TraCS3 activities, and discuss topical issues:
- Regional programme and smart specialisation strategy
- Wellbeing services county and innovation activities
- Data-driven city for citizens - smart city programme of Tampere
- Digital tools for seniors living at home
- Tampere Region Digital Compass and European cooperation
This was the first live event in about two years for many participants, and the discussion went on lively long after the event officially ended.