Three more 'Good Practices' have been published by the 2050CliMobCity project, these are:
- Plymouth, conversion local ferries to electric propulsion, installation of waterside charge points: two local foot passenger ferry operators partnered with Plymouth City Council and Plymouth University to convert two vessels to electric power.
- The Plymotion initiative: a diverse, long-term, branded programme enabling people to travel by sustainable modes by providing information and opportunities to overcome barriers.
- Bydgoszcz - reconstruction of tram & road system and the intelligent transport management system: Construction of tramline in the city center with the extension of the road network, reconstruction of transport system and rolling stock purchase in Bydgoszcz.
Five Good Practices were already identified and published:
- Intelligent Transport System (ITS), Bydgoszcz
- Thessaloniki Smart Mobility Living Lab-ΤΗΕSSM@LL, Thessaloniki
- Amsterdam IJburg 1, high performance light-rail and compact urbanism
- The case of Controlled Parking Management in Thessaloniki & its optimization by the CUTLER project
- Bi-directional charging cars Utrecht, city-wide roll-out.
Refer to the projects' 'Good Practices' page for more information.