The event took place on the 19th of May of 2021 between 10:00 and 11:30 CET and it was celebrated through videoconference due to COVID-19 social-distance restrictions.
Key stakeholders from the region, specifically those from the most lindane-affected area addressed by the project (municipalities of Mos and Porriño); have been contacted a few days before the meeting, sending them an invitation to participate in the meeting with the link for registration and then the access to the online platform on which the meeting took place (ZOOM).
A total of 14 persons attended the meeting, with the following distribution:
• Xunta de Galicia, DXCASCC: Águeda Pardo del Río, Susana Franco Maside, Raquel Bellas Díaz,
• IIAG-CSIC: Beatriz Rodríguez Garrido
• Consorcio de Augas do Louro: Rufino Rodríguez Cañas
• Ecologistas en acción: Cristóbal López Pazo, José Javier Vázquez, Eloy Pérez González
• CHMS: Javier Mosquera Cid, Itziar Vadillo Santos
• Plataforma Antilindano da Louriña: Patricia Sío Bacelo, Noelia Moreira Seijo
• Universidade da Coruña: Javier Samper Calvete
The main issues addressed have been the following:
• A brief overview of the project and its main objectives and activities, as a reminder, as it was done during the first stakeholders' meeting.
• A review of the different Best Practices that have been compiled and approved within the framework of the project during the previous 3 semesters, and which constitute the basis for the Action Plan.
• A question and answers round, where participants could express their opinions under the coordination of the Xunta de Galicia with the aim of integrating their contributions and appreciations in the Action Plan that is being developed.
After the meeting, the minutes of the meeting, as well as the presentation used, have been sent to all the participants, inviting them to send their feedback (proposals, doubts, appreciations), which will be considered for the development of the Action Plan and that will be addressed in the next Stakeholders Meeting.