In this newsletter you can read about the events held in this semester and about the outputs of Phase1, in particular:
- In March, once again Reggio Emilia welcomed PROSPERA partners for a Thematic event.
- In May, the City of Ghent hosted the final event of the project.
- ILVO (Flanders Research Institute for Agriculture, Fisheries and Food), CRPA (Research Centre on Animal Production) and E35 Foundation collected the knowledge developed during the exchanging process and created the Final Toolkit, to support regional and interregional learning.
- Based on the interregional knowledge exchange, a Local Action Plan (LAP) was developed by each PROSPERA partner, supported by their stakeholders, in order to improve the local policy instrument for their peri-urban areas through the lessons learnt from the exchange of experience.
- Partners held their local final events.
The sixth edition of PROSPERA e-Newsletter is now online! You can read it here.