The Business Incubator Perspektiva in Postojna, Slovenia, hosted last week the final conference of the INNO Industry project, which was attended by the entire partnership and Mr. Erwin Siweris, Programme Director of the Interreg Europe Secretariat. The event was moderated by Mihael Leskovar and PhD. Jana Nadoh Bergoč from SIO Cluster.
After the presentation of the INNO Industry project by Nataša Šterban Bezjak, Mr. Erwin Siweris, presented the new features of the Interreg Europe 2021-2027 Cooperation Programme, after which, Raquel Ortega, Project partner of AMUEBLA, summarized the results obtained in terms of communication and presented a video that compiles the conclusions reached at the end of phase 1 of the project.
Lastly, an interactive dialogue was held with five panel members to discuss the actions towards transformation to industry 4.0:
- PhD. Damjan Kavaš, Institute for Economic Research (IER), Slovenia.
- MSc. Simone Hagenauer, ecoplus. The Business Agency of Lower Austria.
- Mr. Torbjörn Johnsson, RISE Research Institutes of Sweden AB.
- Mr. Gal Kormendy, West-Pannon Regional and Economic Development Public Nonprofit Ltd., Hungary.
- Mr. Daniel Cosnita, Romanian Cluster Association - CLUSTERO.