INFO Murcia organised a workshop on Digital Business models
Last 6 of October 2022, our lead partner INFO Murcia organised a face-to-face workshop focused on Digital Busines models.
This workshop is the culmination of the SCALE UP project in Murcia region. The colleagues of INFO Murcia together with their regional stakeholders decided to replicate the Best Practices called UPSCALER originally taken in place by the British partner from the Nottingham region.
Guidance and support to innovative and high-growth startups for scaling up at the level of product improvement, marketing plan, financial structure, value proposition improvement and investment pitch approach.
10 innovative startups from the Region of Murcia, which already have a minimum viable product (MVP) and are in the scaling phase.
CONTENT OF THE WORKSHOPS:
1) Digital landscape and digital ecosystem. Session on who are the main players in the digital ecosystem and how is the current landscape of national/international entrepreneurship. Traditional business model vs. entrepreneurship.
2) Digital business models. Analysis of the main business models of major players: Amazon, Google, Meta, Netflix.
3) Startups Fundamentals. Lean Startup model, Business model Canvas, Ycombinator models, MVPs, planning tools.
4) Digital Mindset. Explained how are the job profiles that work in startups, Knowmads + Soft Skills profiles are explained. Growthhacking.
5) Storytelling. We will learn how to build narratives to sell products or investment pitches.
6) Customer Journey. Analysis of the user's customer journey and the purchase funnel and which tools to use in each segment.
7) Marketing Plan. How to generate an effective marketing plan in all channels. Online sales, apps, marketing campaigns, lead generation, content strategy. Growth Marketing.
8) Financial scaling. How to manage the scaling financially, from the first rounds of investment to series A. How to do the pre oney/postmoney valuation. Exits.
9) Superconsumer. Evolution of consumers and their habits, trends regarding consumption forms. Forms of distribution and B2C approach.
10) Customer Experience. Methodology on how to carry out a project to reconfigure an organization capable of generating customer experiences and increasing profitability. Case studies of successes and failures.
11) Vision of brands in the personal environment. How to impact the consumer. Targets and buyer personas. Focus on walled gardens/social environments, impact distribution. Brand branding.
12) Trends. Global trends on disruptive technology and business opportunities. Metaverse, Blockchain, NFTs, Daos, AI, IOT, AR/VR/MR.
The following ten startups were selected, according to the selection criteria:
BRAVA KOMBUCHA (SISU CB)
ICONIC SOLUTIONS BY MURCIA, S.L.
TRABEM HEALTH IA S.L
ZAS JOB, S.L.
SLANG INNOVATIONS, S.L.
FISCOO PARTICULARES, S.L
UBIKO ADVANCED SPORTS ANALYTICS, S.L.
For more information about this workshop and the Murcia Region Action plan, do not hesitate to contact María De La Paz López Alcantud from INFO Murcia.